Looking for a Dynamic Speaker?
Meet Lori A. Manns an award winning, powerful, dynamic, passionate speaker originally from Detroit, Michigan by way of Tuskegee, Alabama. Lori now resides in Atlanta, GA. She is known for her contagious energy, passionate delivery and dynamic presence. Lori is guaranteed to capture and keep the attention of the audience from the moment she greets them until she walks off the stage! She has the dynamic ability to move your organization from where they are to where they want and need to be!
Lori’s seminars and workshops have empowered many business owners and entrepreneurs to take their business to the next level. She is the author of the soon to be released Ebook, The ABC’s of Sponsorship Sales.™ Lori has a background in sales, marketing and advertising that stems from a long corporate career in marketing, advertising sales and account management with two of the largest radio groups in the U.S. She is a Certified Marketing Consultant. Her career in the media industry spans nearly 25 years. Lori’s specialty areas include: marketing, sales, advertising, leadership, client attraction, work/life balance and mindset. Lori is a natural marketing maven and motivator. Your audience is in for a dynamic treat!
I am always happy to have Lori as a featured expert on my radio show because she brings a wealth of knowledge about best practices in business, entrepreneurship and women’s issues of empowerment. Lori is an awesome radio guest and consistently gives listeners actionable nuggets to help them take their business and life to the next level. Whenever Lori is on the radio, listeners respond with anxious anticipation waiting to hear her expert advice.
My interview experiences with Lori have been very enjoyable. Lori comes across as informative, authentic and always gives valuable information to the listening audience. Expect Lori to empower and uplift your audience with her unique insight.
Lori has a focused and clear presentation style. She gets to the heart of the material quickly and gives actionable advice and takeaways. Lori was able to address an area that many businesses want to explore, but few marketing experts have experience in: selling corporate sponsors. Lori clearly addressed the realities of the sponsor-model marketing approach in a way that the audience could understand and use. After Lori’s presentation, the audience had great takeaways that were practical, real-world and actionable.
I highly recommend Lori as a speaker for any business oriented event. Her presentations are industry relevant, engaging and feature results-oriented strategies. Lori was a featured speaker for the Women Living On Purpose Expo and the audience was captivated from beginning to end. Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker or coaching to help you reach the next level of success, I highly recommend hiring Lori.
Lori is a natural motivator with young adults. Her energy and enthusiasm captivated the APS high school students from the beginning of the Youth Summit program until the end. If you need a great speaker definitely connect with Lori, you will be amazed.
Lori is available for
- Radio/TV Shows
- Business Conferences/Seminars/Panel Discussions/Workshops
- Networking/Association Meetings
- Expos/Empowerment events
View an interview with Lori on Biz Lynks TV in the studio live. CLICK HERE
Are you an Event Planner or Host? Book Lori Today. Find everything you need below.
Upon receipt of the request form, our staff will confirm your request and submit the official response.
On the day of the event, Lori requests a speaker table to display and/or sell information products. Additionally, Lori is excited about the opportunity to connect and greet audience participants after the event.
As seen on/featured in:
Additional Media Appearances & Keynotes
- Biz 1190-AM
- DeKalb Business RadioX
- IBNX Radio
- Survival Radio Network
- Worldstar Hit Radio
- Side Gig Con, Atlanta, GA
- Transforming Women Entrepreneurs Conference, Atlanta, GA
- Aularale Cosmetics National Sales Conference, Atlanta, GA
- National Sales Network Conference, Dallas, TX
- Pink Power Mastermind Conference for Women- Atlanta, GA
- National Association for Female Executives – Atlanta Chapter
- Ladies Who Launch -Atlanta Chapter
- Pinnacle Awards & Scholarship Gala, Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Women Living on Purpose/BlogTalk Radio
- Sparkplug Radio/BlogTalk Radio
- Basil Magazine Radio/BlogTalk Radio
- The Better You Radio Network/ A2Zen.FM
- Emory University, (WorldStrides Conference), Atlanta, GA
- DeKalb County Schools, GA (Various schools/Career Day)
- Atlanta Public Schools, GA (Various schools/Career Day)
- Clark Atlanta University (How to Prepare for a Career in Media & Branding Success for Millennials)
- Atlanta Metropolitan College (Leadership Best Practices for Young Entrepreneurs & Branding Success for Millennials)
- Georgia Perimeter College, Decatur, GA (How to Prepare for a Career in Media)
- ITT Technical Institute, Atlanta, GA (How to Prepare for a Career in Media)